The Kentucky Community and Technical College System is the Commonwealth’s largest postsecondary institution serving more than 100,000 students through 16 colleges with more than 70 campuses. We also are Kentucky’s largest provider of workforce and online education. Through partnerships with business and industry, we align our programs to meet the needs of local employers. Our colleges are united in their commitment to making life better for our students, communities and the citizens of Kentucky.
Plans, directs and leads virtual inbound student services call center and outbound enrollment services initiatives for the system, and for the Tier II and Recruiting functions at the college level. Leads large contract negotiations as the subject matter expert on student services inbound and outbound operations, leading cross-functional teams and engaging with external vendors and agencies, including working with CPE on statewide audit recruitment initiatives. Leads all implementations, efforts, services and reporting for both CRM and retention software, as well as leading cross-functional teams through discovery and recommendations on other student services software.
KCTCS offers a competitive benefits package and an attractive work environment that supports excellence, innovation and creativity. Positions with the KCTCS System Office are term-contract positions, with the expectancy of continuance based on performance.
- Lead the virtual student services team in the areas of recruitment, inbound call center services, outbound enrollment services, and CRM and retention tools in order to provide efficient and effective leadership, service and support to college personnel. Provide system-wide leadership, support and training to the college personnel responsible for Tier II, recruiting and retention functions.
- Engage with state entities such as CPE and KYAE and cross-functional teams to provide leadership and support for statewide recruitment and education initiatives. Lead implementation and execution of system-wide, inter- and intra-organizational enrollment services for recruitment efforts and develop and launch e-campaigns at the system level which speak directly to specific prospective students, including but not limited to non-traditional students and under-represented minorities.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the management of large, system-wide contracts with vendors, and leading negotiations, project management, contractual changes and accountability. Provide reports, presentations, policy recommendations and training to System Office and college leadership, faculty and staff around contract products, services and terms. Oversee contract costs and revenues and ensure service levels are met in line with those costs and revenues.
- Research, evaluate and implement new technology for advancing student services state-wide based on best practices and lead cross-functional teams consisting of System Office and college leadership, faculty and staff for state-wide student services software and efforts around student recruitment and retention.
- Lead System Student Services integrations of PeopleSoft with retention software and CRM to ensure effective and efficient functionality for college personnel, as well as integrations of PeopleSoft and CRM with Bb SmartView platform to ensure a high level of service is provided by the student service center.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Communication, Leadership, Higher Education, Project Manager or related field and four (4) years of position-related experience, or equivalent.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Communication, Leadership, Higher Education, Project Manager or related field and five (5) years position-related experience or equivalent.
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to present to and have discussions with personnel at all levels of the organization as well as with external agencies at all levels. Must have project management skills and the ability to multi-task. Must have excellent organizational skills and be detail oriented. Must have a broad understanding of the policies and procedures of a broad scope of higher education departments including all of student services (financial aid, recruiting/admissions, records/registration, advising), student accounts, technology, finance and budget.
KY law requires state and national pre-employment background checks as a condition of employment.
Initial review of applicants will begin on February 9, 2019.
Position is open until filled.
Applicants will be notified if selected for an interview.
To apply, visit http://systemoffice.kctcs.edu and click on “Job-Seekers”
For questions regarding the above position, contact us by emailing