An incumbent may perform any combination of the below listed accountabilities:
1. Performs regular and random room, door, and grounds checks to ensure security and well-being of youths/adolescents.
2. Oversees youths/adolescents; plans, coordinates and facilitates activities of youths/adolescents by establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships.
3. Provides guidance to youths/adolescents by establishing and maintain interpersonal relationships.
4. Prepares and maintains records and reports to document pertinent information.
5. Provides tutoring of and/or structural learning activities for youths/adolescents as necessary by assisting them with homework and/or special projects or activities.
6. Interacts with staff and/or parents.
7. Performs other related duties as required.