An incumbent may perform any combination of the below listed accountabilities:
1. Serves as lead worker providing direction and technical guidance to Youth Care Workers.
2. Supervises students and assumes an active participatory role in morning and evening activities of students.
3. Counsels students by establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships with students to encourage and assist with their social adjustment and academic skills enrichment.
4. Prepares and maintains records and reports to document pertinent information.
5. Serves as liaison between the Student Enrichment Coordinator and the Program Manager.
6. Performs other related duties as required.