Job TitleRN Harris Magnet School Tutor- Work Study
1. High School Diploma, current DTCC GPA of 2.0 or higher
Experience working with children is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Good organizational skills, and effective oral and written communication
2. Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
3. Ability to think creatively.
4. Positive attitude
5. Personal integrity, honesty and the ability to maintain confidentiality
1. Assist students in grades K-5 in various subject areas
2. Assist teachers in classroom
3. Assist secretary in front office
Required Working HoursMaximum 20 hours per week
Hiring Range$9.50 / hr
Job TypeWork Study
Open Until FilledYes
Durham Technical Community College provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Durham Technical Community College complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Durham Technical Community College expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Durham Technical Community College employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.