An incumbent may perform any combination of the below listed accountabilities:
1. Provides supervisory management and leadership of assigned project management personnel and their projects.
2. Assists in the management of business/IT process improvement initiatives and provides direction in the preparation of standards reports and project plans.
3. Provides leadership in the implementation and enforcement of a successful project management methodology. Establishes and maintains project standards throughout the entire lifecycle.
4. Assists in providing project reports and recommendations for project approval to IIT Directors and the vice president for information and instructional technology.
5. Oversees contract/bid management (tracking Information Technology contracts) and financial management of project budgets and costs.
6. Establishes effective communication with the user community.
7. Performs other related duties as required.