An incumbent may perform any combination of the below listed accountabilities:
1. Coordinates the daily operations of the copy centers for the Stanton and Wilmington Campuses. Assigns, supervises, and inspects work.
2. Trains, supervises, and evaluates subordinate staff. Develops work schedules and arranges for backups and replacements.
3. Operates copy machine and a variety of finishing equipment.
4. Manages production of special projects for Marketing, Industrial Training, Public Relations, Instruction and administration.
5. Takes monthly inventory of supplies; originates orders for needed supplies.
6. Sends and receives FAX messages.
7. Operates copy machine and any auxiliary equipment.
8. Completes regular reports for machine and supply usage, and equipment maintenance. Reviews work logs.
9. Oversees reproduction, binding, and delivery of the annual College budget.
10. Performs other related duties as required.
11. Performs other related duties as required.