Pool TitlePOOL - Bookstore Assistant - Federal Work Study
Students will provide a wide array of operational, administrative, and customer service focused tasks in support of the Fayetteville Technical Community College Bookstore. This position allows students to have feedback in product selection, assist fellow students, gain retail experience and serve the community in a fast paced team environment.
Customer Service – face to face and via telephone
Clerical duties as assigned
Merchandising & Marketing
Lifting up to 50 lbs
• Have a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file for current award year.
• Have a financial need.
• Not be in default on a federal loan.
• Have not reached Lifetime Pell Eligibility limit.
• Have an eligible Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) status.
• Be in a program eligible for financial aid.
• Have at least a cumulative 2.0 financial aid GPA.
• Be currently enrollment in at least six (6) credit hours or more in an approved program.
• Possess satisfactory telephone and customer service skills.
• Good reading, writing and communication skills.
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to operate office equipment and utilize office computer systems.
• Ability to work both independently and with others.
• Ability to work with individuals with diverse backgrounds.
• Demonstrate the ability to professionally, effectively and tactfully provide services to the administration, faculty, staff, and students
Special Instructions to applicants
$9.50 hourly rate
Temporary (20 hours a week)
The Fayetteville Technical Community College is an Equal Opportunity Educational Institution/Employer.