An incumbent may perform any combination of the below listed accountabilities:
1. Plants, transplants, cultivates, irrigates, weeds, mulches, fertilizes, prunes, mows, and trims lawns, flowers, shrubs, and trees.
2. Rakes leaves; loads and unloads trash, debris, supplies, and other materials.
3. Removes snow and ice from steps, walkways, and driveways.
4. Maintains driveways and parking lots by sweeping, grading, and repairing holes.
5. Operates and maintains a variety of equipment and hand tools, including mowers, tractors, saws, sprayers, edgers, grass shears, and trimmers.
6. Paints and repairs tables and benches.
7. Moves furniture and other items.
8. Assists trades personnel in painting, minor carpentry, and plumbing as required.
9. Performs sanitation and/or limited maintenance work as needed.
10. Performs other related duties as required.