About Westchester Community College:
Westchester Community College was founded in 1946 as the New York State Institute of Applied Arts and Sciences in White Plains. In 1957, the County of Westchester bought the 360-acre John Hartford estate in Valhalla and designated 218 acres for the community college. Westchester Community College is more than just the county's largest educational institution. It is a living, breathing part of Westchester that goes beyond the influence of a typical college and affects the lives of all who enter its doors.
The incumbent will:
- Conduct orientation of new students to the affiliate site;
- Supervise students at affiliate site, including verification of attendance records and case logs;
- Maintain a schedule of student assignments at affiliate site;
- Evaluate students on radiographic procedures and document levels of competency;
- Provide image critique sessions (select exams performed by students);
- Monitor student progress and regularly meet with students for conferencing/evaluation;
- Participate in department meetings;
- Compile data and prepare periodic reports, as required;
- Arrange and conduct supplementary instructional activities, including regular image critique sessions;
- Participate in in-service training and other departmental meetings, including accreditation activities;
- Perform related administrative and clerical tasks when appropriate;
- All other duties, as assigned.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- A Master's degree;
- Currently credentialed in Radiologic Technology with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists;
- Currently licensed by the New York State Department of Health in Radiologic Technology;
- Two years of practical experience.
Hourly Rate of Pay: $82.57 per hour. No benefits.
Applicants interested MUST apply online by submitting a letter expressing interest in this position, a resume/CV, and contact information for three professional references. Please login to: https://sunywcc.interviewexchange.com/login.jsp in order to check/edit your profile or to upload additional documents. The review of candidates will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. The anticipated starting date is Spring 2022.
Westchester Community College provides accessible, high quality and affordable education to meet the needs of our diverse community. We are committed to student success, academic excellence, workforce development, economic development and lifelong learning.
The College will provide equal opportunity in all of its employment practices to all persons without unlawful discrimination on the basis of political affiliation, age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, arrest or conviction record, membership in any reserve component of the armed forces, or use or non-use of lawful products off College premises during nonworking hours, or any other status protected by applicable state or federal law