Adjunct Electrical Systems Technology Instructor
Responsible for teaching courses in the Electrical Systems Technology program. Under general supervision, prepares lesson plans and develops course syllabi, goals and objectives. Evaluates students' progress in attaining goals and objectives. Maintains program certification requirements, as appropriate. Prepares and maintains all required documentation and administrative reports. Ensures safety and security requirements are met in the training area. Meets with students, staff members and other educators to discuss students' instructional programs and other issues. Assists with recruitment, retention and job placement efforts. Stays abreast of industry trends and related local needs.
• A diploma from an accredited college or university in Electrical Systems Technology or a closely related field
• Three or more years within the last seven of fulltime, in-field work experience as an electrician or an electrical contractor or related employment.
• Comprehensive knowledge of current Electrical Construction and Maintenance Technology
• Experience in electrical prints and schematics, commercial/industrial wiring, and motor controls
• Licensed as an Electrical Contractor and/or Low Voltage Contractor
• An Associates’ degree from an accredited college or university in Electrical Construction and Maintenance or related field
- Commensurate with qualifications.
Open Until Filled
TO APPLY: Please submit an online application using the OTC online job center website. A criminal history records check is required as a condition of employment. Copies of all transcripts should be submitted at the time of application for faculty positions. Official transcripts are required upon employment. For more information, please contact the Director for Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.