Pool TitlePOOL - College and Career Readiness (Continuing Education Dept) (Part-time)
This is a continuous recruitment pool not specifically advertised.
The pool is continuous in order to develop a qualified pool of interested candidates.
We invite applications to be submitted for potential openings.
The successful candidate will:
• Provide quality instruction to College and Career Readiness students according to the approved course outline.
• Possess high knowledge of subject matter in assigned area.
• Collect and maintain accurate program and student records, and submit responses to Program Coordinator/Director.
• Assist in program improvement by recommending course outlines, textbook changes and equipment needed for instructional purposes.
• Attend seminars/workshops and submit personal/professional development plan to Program Coordinator/Director annually.
Bachelor’s Degree with two years of full-time teaching experience in secondary or postsecondary education, and one year of computer experience documented by employment history. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, possess excellent inter-personal skills. Must have the ability to manage a classroom and be proficient in Microsoft Office.
Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE) Assessment is preferred.
Full or Part TimePart Time
The Fayetteville Technical Community College is an Equal Opportunity Educational Institution/Employer.