Job TitleAdjunct Instructor, MSF Basic Rider
DepartmentBuilding and Skilled Trades
1. Must be MSF certified and approved by the North Carolina Motorcycle Safety Education program.
2. Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
3. Ability meet deadlines.
4. Ability to make presentations to large audiences.
5. Personal integrity, honesty, and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
6. Understanding of the mission, goals, and objectives of a community college.
Overall summary of the essential functions of the position.
1. Arrive to assigned class at least 15 minutes early prepared to teach the class.
2. Follow the syllabus and outline to teach subject material to students.
3. Complete roster and sign in sheets each day.
4. Turn in all class paperwork immediately following the last day of your class.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The physical and mental demands described as follows are representative of those that must be met by an employee in performing the essential functions of this job:
• Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to lift, at times, 10 lbs.
• Good eye/hand dexterity.
Job TypeAdjunct Faculty
Open Until FilledYes