Job TitleExecutive Assistant, Campus Operations
Associate’s degree (or higher) in office administration, business administration, or a related field.
Minimum of two years of successful experience working in an office setting, providing clerical and administrative support.
Associate’s degree in office administration, business administration, or a related field preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Evidence of strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and effective oral and written communication/public relations skills.
2. Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
3. Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
4. Ability to think creatively and put ideas into action.
5. Excellent computer skills as evidenced by experience and competence with Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
6. Must have a working knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
7. Personal integrity, honesty, and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
8. Understanding the mission, goals, and objectives of a community college.
1. Assist in managing Campus Operations divisional and departmental budgets including the Campus Operations central office, Facilities Services, Campus Police and Public Safety, Information Technology Services, and Instructional Technologies.
2. Maintain administrative records for the Motor pool fleet.
3. Work cohesively with Auxiliary vendors: e.g. Xerox, Follett, Compass, Café Dining Services, etc.
4. Assist in ordering and maintaining office supplies, technology, and other requisition requests via e-procurement and p-card purchases. Assists in the reconciliation of Campus Operations department p-card purchases.
5. Maintain calendars and schedule appointments for the Vice President and other Campus Operations departmental leadership.
6. Complete the preparation and review of divisional Human Resources/Payroll paperwork.
5.. Operate and maintain office equipment, e.g., copiers, printers, and phone system.
6. Perform other duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The physical and mental demands described as follows are representative of those that must be met by an employee in performing the essential functions of this job:
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift, at times, 10 lbs.
- Good eye/hand dexterity.
Required Working HoursA minimum of a 40-hour work week as determined with the supervisor to allow the employee to fulfill the assigned duties and responsibilities, including occasional evening and weekend hours. Summer schedules may vary to enable four-day.
Hiring Range$45,000 - $52,500
Job TypeFull Time Staff
Open Until FilledYes